Laura’ Blog is The Well In The Garden @ http://thewellinthegarden.wordpress.com/ She is the fine writer of Poetry, Children’s Books and Science Fiction. I bought her poetry book Vision and couldn’t put it down. Check her books out at http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/LauraCrean. You won’t regret reading any of her books for sure!
The rules for the nominees are:
- Create a post about the award on your blog Check. This will be done later and it will be no easy task from what I have learned so far.
- Thank the person who nominated you and create a link back to their blog Check.
- Share 11 facts/interesting things about yourself …..The rest of course weill be a Check as it will be done in this post. Have fun with this.
- Answer the 11 questions that you were given by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers. It’s supposed to be 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers, but I have chosen some who have more than 200 followers – if you want to go back to nominating those with under 200 that’s entirely up to you.
- Create 11 interesting questions for your nominees to answer
- Inform your nominees by posting your nomination on their blog.
Interesting things about me.
1. I am a pharmacist that thinks if you can do without drugs you are better off but I am here if you need me.
2. Acutally, I am on disability now. I had a huge car wreci in 2008 that left me with 5 to 7 fractures, a mild TBI, lots of arthritis and a chance to learn to write.
3. My son with Autism, other special needs has taught me how to live right.
4. My father, whose parents died early in life turned out to parent very wisely learned all on his on mostly. I guess by knowing what type of parent he wanted to be and the military teaching him how to teach.
5. I love kids for they teach us how to stay young.
7. Poetry started as therapy.
8. Writing is still therapy.
9. I voulunteer a lot and have for over thirty years doing different things.
10. In college one of my favorite nights was climbing windmills in Weatherford, OK. No drinking except Cokes.
11. What I want from the writing most of all is to connect and share.
Questions from Laura
1. Philosophy on life in one sentence
Praying I have done what God wants and followed his plan the best I could.
2. Favourite author?
3. Who inspires you?
Tanner Mack Adcock, George Tanner Mallo, Dorothy Mallo, Twilla Mallo ( son, parents and sister) and many many more!
4. Poetry or rap? Poetry
5. Hunger Games, Twighlight or Harry Potter? None of these. Sorry Laura
6. Ballet or Pantomime? Pantomime.
7. What food can’t you live without? Icecream
8. 4 things you would save in a fire… My family, dogs, photo’s and then other meangful trinkets
9. American football or Soccer? American footbal
10.Beach and hotel or camping and hiking? Beach and Hotel and camping/hiking….I love both.
11.Cool quote…Churchill, “Never give up!” + Patton, “If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking!”
My nominees in no particular order:
http://lisaleben.wordpress.com/ Lisa Leben’s Blog
http://supermommytotherescue.com/ Stacie Lewin
http://theme.wordpress.com/credits/attentiallupo2012.com/ Even If I don’t always at first understand before translation; the pictures tell part of the story.
What made you want to start writing?
Tell about one of the five most live changing events in your life in a short summary.
How do you know me? If you do?
How do yo deal with rejection? Or, do you even care? How do you learn from it?
What is your spirtual inspiration? If not spiritual then primary inspiration for life.
Are you married (signifiicant other count)? Tell us about them in two sentences.
How do you depend on yourself when life gets tough?
Why are you happy to be a Liebster Award Nominee?
Seriously, did you know anything about this before this?
Are you happy about this? Sum it up in eleven words are less for me.